In this difficult time ELS will continue to support our subscribing schools. We would like to make you aware of the following:
- We are continuing to take requests for resources. You can use online request form or phone during our office hours of 9am to 5pm.
- We will deliver your resources on your next scheduled delivery day.
- Please let us know if you have resources ready to collect, our drivers can visit on request.
- Please let children take ELS resources home to support reading for pleasure and learning at home – we do accept a level of loss and damage for books that are used at home. Let us know if you require more resources for this.
- We can deliver fiction collections in place of your annual mobile library visit.
- We are still available to provide advice on any aspect of your school library or class reading corners – this can be done virtually.
- We can offer virtual training sessions on how to make best use of the service.
- Our online catalogue includes web links which may help you to find suitable websites to support home learning.
- Check our website and follow our Twitter feed for updates, book news and more website suggestions to support home learning. Our Twitter handle is @CheshireELS.
Please contact us for more information about any of this. If there is anything else we can do to help support your school please do let us know.